Hardcovers for aesthetics.
Paperbacks to read.
Ebooks to travel.
The holy trinity of book lovers.
Pixar’s 22 rules to phenomenal storytelling (click in the pictures to zoom)
"[People Magazine] asked people to recreate scenes from famous movies in a photo. They asked Andy Samberg and I if we wanted to recreate a scene from a movie like Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid, and we said that sounds great, but we’d rather do a scene from E.T. You might be like, “How could you and Andy do that; one of those is a child and one of those is an alien! Well, I feel like we nailed it.” - Seth Meyers
- 1. not checking to see if there's any toilet paper in the bathroom
CS + Declarations
I REMEMBER WHEN THAT WAS THE MOST AMAZING THING WE HAD HEARD HIM SAY AT THE TIME. TWO FUCKING WORDS. AND NOW LOOK AT US.
895. Muggleborns wonder why there’s a large group of friendly, teenage ghosts around Hogwarts. They’re led by a funny boy with red hair who likes to joke around with Peeves, and he always says that they’re Dumbledore’s Last Army.
"Hook’s constantly going on about how attractive and handsome and dashing he is, he’s got an ego the size of Mars, there’s no way he’s insecure so there’s no way Rumple is playing on that.”
Aaaaand that’s exactly what Killian Jones wants you to think. That’s why he’s constantly going on about…
My mother always told me to look death in the face [x]
- Having sex every day.
- Saving sex for your wedding night.
- Never having sex.
- Having sex with different people.
- Having sex with one person.
- Having sex with a person of your same gender.
- Loving sex.
- Hating sex.
- Being loud.
- Being quiet.
The only thing wrong with sex?
When it’s not consensual.
Because that’s not sex. That’s rape.
Reblogging again because this post is so important.
if you dont think norman reedus is the best then i dont care becauseit doesnt matter